A few months back I setup up my iCloud email on my Android phone. The device was a Galaxy Nexus running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1. Below you’ll find steps on how to setup iCloud Email on Android phones.
- Click on “Settings”
- Choose “Accounts & Sync”
- Select “Add Acount”
- You’ll be presented with a list of Email accounts. Choose “Email”
- Type in your email “firstname.lastname@example.org” and enter your iCloud password
- I suggest changing your iCloud password to be the same as your iCloud email password. It just makes things easier
- Under incoming settings enter the following
- Port should be “993″
- Security type “SSL/TLS”
- Outgoing settings under SMTP server type in “smtp.me.com”
- Under Port type in “587″
- Security type, select “No”
- “Require Sign-in”
- Enter your iCloud username and password.
I hope this works for you on your android phone. It may differ a bit depending on your android operating system and device. These settings worked on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running ICS 4.0.1.